CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day took take place on Friday, October 22 and Saturday, October 23, 2021 as a two day online learning event. New for 2021: OFD and OFDTech combined - learning for oncology pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants.
The timing of the sessions were as follows:
- Friday, October 22: 18:00 - 19:00 EDT
- Saturday, October 23: 10:00 - 17:50 EDT
Oncology Fundamentals Day is CCCEP accredited for 5.93 CEUs.
The program featured the following topics:
- Sponsored Symposia
- Navigating the Challenges of Oncology Drug Funding Pathways
- The Role of PARP inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer
- Car T cell therapy
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics in the Oncology Setting
- Eligibility Testing for Oncotype DX – A Glimpse into a Technician’s Expanded Scope
- Pediatric Oncology
- Complementary Alternative Medicine Use in B-Cell Malignancies
If you were unable to participate live, you still have the option to view recordings on-demand after the live event. Please note, however, that presentation recordings are not accredited.
Chair, Education Committee Pharmacist - Fundamentals