Watch a Webinar
CAPhO Educational Webinar Series Presents ...
The educational webinar series is for members only. Members, be sure to register for the next live webinar.
If you are interested in presenting a webinar, submit your proposal. We welcome everyone’s participation in the Educational Webinar Series.
Evidence-based medicine through an Indigenous lens: an Oncology Perspective presented by Dr. Jaris Swidrovich from the University of Saskatchewan will take place on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 17:00 PST, 18:00 MST, 19:00 CST, 20:00 EST, 21:00 AST.
CAPhO members benefit from the educational webinar series, which started in 2015 and annually offers up-to-date oncology pharmacy information. (Members, you need to be logged in).
2020 and 2021 Webinars available for viewing by members:
- Dexamethasone: To Use or Not to Use during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- presented by Kathy Vu from the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto and Cancer Care Ontario (January 8, 2021)
- Critical Appraisal Tips for Matching-Adjusted Indirect Comparisons
- presented by Dr. Lauren Bresee from the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) (December 4, 2020)
- They’re here – now what? Practical Considerations for Implementing Biosimilars
- presented by Kara Browne & Michelle Deschamps from Saskatchewan Cancer Agency (March 6, 2020)
- CAR-T Therapy: Updates and Implications for Oncology Pharmacy
- presented by Melanie Trinacty, BSc, BScPharm, ACPR from The Ottawa Hospital (January 31, 2020)
Are you interested in watching these webinars plus accessing other educational opportunities? As a CAPhO member, you can pair the online learning through the Webinar Series with the discounted member rate for OFD, access to the Oncology Basics Program and other online resources. Add the CAPhO Conference (as a member you can apply for travel grants or learning grants to offset the cost of attending!) to enhance your learning and meet other oncology pharmacists and technicians from across the country.