CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day (OFD22) took take place on Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23, 2022 as a two day online learning event.
The timing of the sessions were as follows:
- Saturday, October 22: 10:00 - 17:30 EDT
- Sunday, October 23: 10:00 - 15:00 EDT
Oncology Fundamentals Day is CCCEP accredited for 4.35 CEUs.
The program featured the following topics:
- Introduction to Radiation Oncology
- The Role of Pharmacy Technicians in Clinical Trials
- Sponsored Symposia
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Cancer Care
- Understanding the Different Types of Lymphoma
- Chemotherapy Admixtures: near misses and how we avoid them
- Crossing the Blood Barrier: Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- Drug Interactions Workshop
If you were unable to participate live, you still have the option to view recordings on-demand after the live event. Please note, however, that presentation recordings are not accredited.
Chair, Education Committee Pharmacist - Fundamentals