Advanced Pharmacy Practice in Gynecologic Oncology: How to Expand your Practice and Promote Collaboration in Oncology
Presented by Nadine Glynn from Eastern Health.
Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 16:00 PDT, 17:00 MDT, 17:00 CST, 19:00 EDT, 20:00 ADT, 20:30 NDT
Oncology pharmacy is a diverse field of practice; exploring the specialized practice environment and collaborative setting of gynecologic oncology illustrates how pharmacists can expand their scope of practice.
In one hour, Nadine will:
- Discuss how to acquire and enhance relevant knowledge and skills for an advanced pharmacy oncology practice;
- Define a collaborative gynecologic oncology pharmacy practice in an outpatient setting;
- Review a pharmacist's role and management of treatment related toxicities and adverse effects in a collaborative environment;
- Describe a pharmacist's prescribing role in managing gynecologic oncology patients; and
- Explore future opportunities to further advance an outpatient oncology pharmacist's scope of practice.
Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation containing the Zoom meeting link.
Please take a moment to print copies of the invitation flyer and post them within your pharmacy department or clinic offices. Also, feel free to circulate the announcement to your professional network via email, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Encourage your colleagues to become CAPhO members to take advantage of this great learning opportunity.
Do the date and time not work for you? You can watch the webinar at your leisure after the broadcast on the CAPhO website. Simply login as a member and visit the Past Webinars page.