CAPhO Membership 2021
Join, or renew your membership, today!
Not a member? Join CAPhO.
Why join? You will be a member of an association that represents your professional interests and offers you an array of benefits such as online education resources, research initiatives, leading edge education, member discounts, and a myriad of awards and travel grants. Complimentary webinars, accredited online self-study modules as well as reduced rates for the CAPhO Conference and Oncology Fundamentals Days are other examples of how a CAPhO membership benefits you.
For information on: how to become a member, the different membership categories, membership fees and further details, click the following link:
Renew your membership
Renew so you continue to benefit from all CAPhO has to offer. With the launch of CAPhO’s revamped website, CAPhO members now have access to all past educational materials, 6 months post event. In addition, the website presents a fresh new look, improved navigation and a handful of new tools and features. These include:
- An improved Resource Library with easy search functions for past CAPhO Conference presentations and posters, webinars and other educational materials.
- An improved News & Events experience that allows CAPhO to inform members and the public on educational events and key questions involving oncology pharmacy and the Association.
- A Learning Centre, available to members and non members (for a fee), as a key source of professional education, accessible 24/7
- A Community Centre (for members only), a gathering spot for you to discuss issues and share ideas related to oncology pharmacy and the Association with other members.
- A Member Centre (for members only), facilitating easier member interactions, tailored by members and giving you more of a personalized presence.
To renew your membership log in to CAPhO.org and go to your Member Dashboard. Here you will find a link to your profile where you can renew your membership.
If you have a three-year membership that expires in 2021 or 2022, you do not need to take any action.
Contact CAPhO’s Association Management Office anytime at email@example.com with questions. The office is closed as of December 24 and reopens on January 4, 2021.