Applying Practical Strategies for the Treatment and Management of Patients with CLL
You are invited to attend a complimentary session on Applying Practical Strategies for the Treatment and Management of Patients with CLL.
In compliance with Innovative Medicines Canada code of ethics this invitation is extended to Healthcare Professionals Only. This program is supported by AstraZeneca Canada Inc.
- Implement the most up-to-date first line treatment strategies for adult patients with CLL.
- Apply strategies for CLL management, including AE management and follow up.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to optimize patient outcomes on treatment for CLL.
- Jonathan Stevens,BScPharm, ACPR, Clinical Oncology Pharmacist, Saint John Regional Hospital
- Dr. Nicole Laferriere,MD, FRCRP, Chief of Oncology & Medical Director TBRHSC, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Tina Crosbie, BScPharm ACPR, RPH, Clinical Hematology Pharmacist, The Ottawa Hospital, CAPhO Past President
- Louise Levett, A person with lived experience with CLL
Choose your date and time for this event
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 5:30PM EDT
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 8:00 PM EDT