Biosimilars in the Real-world: Practical Advice from an International Expert
Join international expert Dr. Mark Bishton for a virtual discussion on real-world data on biosimilars.
During the Biosimilars in the Real-world: Practical Advice from an International Expert speaker tour you will:
- Review real-world evidence for biosimilar rituximab on rapid infusion outcomes and responses in DLBCL
- Discuss how real-world data can complement clinical trial data and support the implementation of biosimilars in clinical practice
- Debate factors affecting the selection and use of intravenous biosimilar vs. subcutaneous branded rituximab
Choose the date that best fits your schedule:
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am EDT
Save your spot by clicking on the the register now button:
This program is made possible through funding from Teva Canada Innovation and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This post is part of CAPhO’s Email Distribution Service on behalf of Teva and is not an endorsement or recommendation of the product or message content.