A Joint CAPhO, ISOPP and BOPA Complimentary Webinar for Members.
Monday, April 12, 2021
- 12:00 PDT, 13:00 MDT, 13:00 CST, 15:00 EDT, 16:00 ADT, 20:00 BST
Join us for this members only complimentary panel discussion on the timely topic of vaccine considerations in cancer patients. All presenters are authors of the paper 'Clinician FAQs And Guidance On Covid-19 Vaccine For Patients Receiving Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy (Sact) published by the UK Chemotherapy Board.
The presenters for this 90 minute webinar are:
- Deborah Enting, SACT Lead & Consultant Medical Oncologist, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Rajinder Nijjar, Clinical Lead Pharmacist - Oncology, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Calum Polwart, Specialist Pharmacist - Oncology, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Nisha Shaunak, Lead Pharmacist - Oncology, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Registration is open to all paid members of CAPhO, ISOPP and BOPA.
Not a member of CAPhO, ISOPP or BOPA? Join now by visiting your respective association's website as follows:
Canadian Association of Pharmacy in Oncology (CAPhO)
International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners (ISOPP)
British Oncology Pharmacy Association (BOPA)