Oncology Fundamentals Day 2021
CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day will take place on Friday, October 22 and Saturday, October 23, 2021 as a two day online learning event. New for 2021: OFD and OFDTech combined - learning for oncology pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants.
The Oncology Fundamentals Day will feature online CCCEP accredited sessions.
The program features the following topics:
- Sponsored Symposia
- Navigating the Challenges of Oncology Drug Funding Pathways
- The Role of PARP inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer
- Car T cell therapy
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics in the Oncology Setting
- Eligibility Testing for Oncotype DX – A Glimpse into a Technician’s Expanded Scope
- Pediatric Oncology
- Complementary Alternative Medicine Use in B-Cell Malignancies
"See" you online on October 22nd and 23rd!
Chair, Education Committee Pharmacist - Fundamentals