CAPhO Conference 2024
Venue and Accommodation
The CAPhO Conference 2024 will take place at the Marriott Beausejour, which is located in Moncton city center.
The hotel address is:
750 Main St, Moncton, NB E1C 1E6
Map and Directions
CAPhO has arranged a room block at the Marriott Beausejour with a discounted rate for Conference participants of $199 CAD plus taxes. The rate is based on single/double occupancy per room, per night, and subject to 3.5% Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) and 15% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). Note that the room block is limited and may sell out.
There are two easy ways to reserve your hotel room at the Marriott Beausejour by March 8, 2024:
- Make your hotel reservation online.
- Call the hotel Reservations Department toll free at 506 854 4344 extension #1 and advise the booking agent that you are reserving as part of the “CAPhO Conference 2024”.
The Hotel booking terms and conditions are:
- The discounted rate is valid one day prior to and during the Conference, subject to availability.
- Additional person/s sharing a room (above 2 adults) cost is $20 per person, to a maximum of 4 adults, per night and subject to fees and taxes outlined above. There is no charge for children up to and including the age of 18 years who share a room with their parents / guardians. The room can accommodate 2 adults with 2 kids or 1 adult with 3 kids.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12pm.
- A confirmed departure date can be changed on check-in.