Register for CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day 2021
Register for CAPhO Oncology Fundamentals Day (OFD 2021). Geared towards oncology pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy assistants, OFD 2021 takes place on Friday, October 22 and Saturday, October 23, 2021 as a two day CCCEP accredited online learning event.
If you are unable to participate live, you still have the option to view recordings on-demand after the live event. Please note, however, that presentation recordings are not accredited. By registering, you have access to the recorded content until April 23, 2022. After this date, access will be available to all CAPhO members via capho.org.
This year's program features the following topics, as well as sponsored symposia. Visit the website to review the program in detail.
- Navigating the Challenges of Oncology Drug Funding Pathways
- The Role of PARP inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer
- Car T cell therapy
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics in the Oncology Setting
- Eligibility Testing for Oncotype DX – A Glimpse into a Technician’s Expanded Scope
- Pediatric Oncology
- Complementary Alternative Medicine Use in B-Cell Malignancies