Northern Health is recruiting a Clinical Oncology Pharmacist
The clinical oncology pharmacist is part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of physicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, social workers and dieticians from BC Cancer and Northern Health.
Providing individualized drug therapy for oncology patients, which allows patients to receive treatment close to or in their home communities. Providing drug information, education, and support to patients, physicians, nurses, and pharmacy staff.
Receiving and reviewing patient charts, labs results and assessing clinical response in collaboration with other health care providers to ensure safe delivery of chemotherapy treatments to patients.
Why Northern Health?
- Gain experience as an oncology pharmacist in a collaborative practice environment
- 4 weeks holidays to start
- Comprehensive benefits and pension plan
- Opportunities for upward career growth
Why North East BC?
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- State of the art outdoor recreation facilities
- Small enough to know your neighbours, but big enough to have all the amenities you need.