CAPhO is working towards creating a strategic plan to make the association even better. In 2015, a membership survey was conducted from which five strategic priorities were identified:
- Lead the development of a recognized oncology specialization for pharmacists and technicians.
- Expand innovative educational opportunities in pursuit of excellence in practice.
- Build an advocacy program to represent and advance the interests of members.
- Deliver value through continual assessment, understanding, and response to members' needs.
- Engage members and advance the field of oncology pharmacy.
View the CAPhO 2020 Strategic Plan diagram with an overview of the five goals and corresponding objectives to see what CAPhO has planned in the upcoming years.
Visit the News and Events page to stay up to date on the development of the strategic plan: