The CAPhO Conference 2017 will take place at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. Canada's "Castle in the Rockies", has been providing legendary hospitality to its guests for more than 125 years.
The Fairmont Banff Springs is a year-round luxury mountain resort that offers a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, the award winning European-style Willow Stream Spa, and authentically local dining experiences.
Hotel address: 405 Spray Avenue, Banff, AB T1L 1J4, CA
CAPhO has arranged a discounted rate for Conference attendees at $199 (Fairmont room category). The room rate is based on single/double occupancy per room, per night and is subject to 2% Tourism Improvement Fee, 4% Alberta Tourism Levy and 5% GST.
Plan to arrive on Thursday afternoon and depart on Sunday afternoon to take advantage of the full Conference program. Also add time before and after the Conference to enjoy the destination.
Book your Accommodation:
- Make your hotel reservation online
The Hotel booking terms and conditions are:
- The conference discounted rate is valid three days prior to, during and three days after the CAPhO Conference and is subject to availability.
- The rate includes complimentary high speed internet in your guest room – you only have to become a Fairmont Presidents Club member. Membership is free: Sign up at www.fairmont.com/fpc.
- Check-in time is 4pm and, check-out time is 12pm.
- Cancellations made up until 72 hours before arrival will be accepted and the deposit refunded for the full room night’s stay. Rooms cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and no show reservations will be charged for the full room night’s stay.
- Name changes are accepted up until 72 hours prior to arrival.
Why it’s important to book at our Conference Hotel
CAPhO negotiates the lowest possible group rates as part of a contract with the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel that includes meeting room space for the Conference. By reserving your room at our Conference hotel, you will help CAPhO avoid financial penalties, and keep registration fees lower for future CAPhO Conferences.