- Online Registration Now Closed
- Registration Fees
- Payment, Confirmation and Receipt
- Cancellation, Refund and Substitution Policy
- Registration Deadlines
- Other Registration Information
- Attendance Justification
Registration fees are listed below and quoted in Canadian Dollars ($ CAD). Registration fees are determined by when payment is received, and not by date of registration.
|CAPhO Member||Early Bird until February 27||Regular as of February 28|
|Daily Attendance (Saturday or Sunday, excluding Saturday Dinner Event)||$149||$179|
|Daily Attendance (Saturday or Sunday, excluding Saturday Dinner Event)||$349||$399|
CAPhO Member registration fees are available to those who have paid 2016 CAPhO membership and renew their membership in 2017. CAPhO Member registrations will be verified and the difference will be charged if a registrant does not qualify for the member's rate.
Non-Member registration fees do not include membership to CAPhO. You need to be a member in 2016 and 2017 in order to qualify for the member registration rate.
- Educational sessions
- CAPhO Annual General Meeting
- CAPhO Town Hall Breakfast Meeting
- Satellite symposia
- Exhibits and posters display
- Welcome Reception on Friday
- Breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday
- Networking lunch on Saturday
- Dinner Event on Saturday
Refunds are available until Monday, February 27, 2017 and are subject to a cancellation administration fee of $100 per person. As of Tuesday, February 28, 2017, no refunds will be provided, however substitutions can be made until Monday, April 17, 2017. All cancellations or substitution requests must be received in writing by Sea to Sky Meeting Management at firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions must be made at an equal or lesser registration category. No refunds will be issued for substitutions.
- Early Bird: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Poster Presenter Registration: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Online Registration Closes: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Onsite Registration Opens: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Would you like to attend the CAPhO Conference 2017 (CAPhO 2017) but funding is not available?
A guide has been prepared that will help you garner the support you need by offering practical strategies to justify the expense of attending the Conference. There is also a letter template you can use to assist you in selling your meeting proposition to your manager. The two documents are available below.