The following three submission categories are available:
- Pharmacy Practice
The following two presentation types are available:
- New Poster (poster that has not been displayed before)
- Encore Poster (poster that has been presented elsewhere)
- Name and contact information of submitting author
- Name and affiliation of any co-authors
The use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
Poster abstracts and posters are accepted in either English or French.
An individual may submit up to two poster abstracts.
If applicable, please provide the name and contact information (including phone and email) of the poster abstract sponsor.
Attendance is mandatory at the Welcome Reception on Friday, April 21 from 17:15 to 19:00 and at the Poster Awards Presentations on Sunday, April 23 from 09:15 to 09:45. Providing multiple copies of supporting documents and/or brochures is encouraged during the reception.
- All new posters must be 45 x 45 inches in dimension
- Encore posters that exceed this size must be pre-approved by the Conference Organizers. Please email email@example.com to advise of your poster size.
- All posters must be displayed on poster paper. Sheets of 8.5 x 11 will not be accepted.
- Materials must be readable from a distance of 3 feet or more
- The font used must be a minimum of 22 points and in bold format
- Industry-sponsored posters must clearly be identified as such - please state on your poster "Sponsored by (Company name/s)"
- A PDF version of the poster is required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 22 for posting on the CAPhO website.
- Best Overall Poster for Administration - $500
- Best Overall Poster for Pharmacy Practice - $500
- Best Overall Poster for Research - $500
If your poster is selected as the winner in one of the categories, you will be asked to give a brief 10 minute presentation on this poster at the Poster Awards Presentation on the morning of Sunday, April 23 between 09:15 and 09:45.
If you have any questions, please contact: